Senin, 24 Desember 2012

Happy Birthday Aiba Masaki



Happy Birthday Aiba-kun to 30 th
I hope you stay healty and succeed. Then always give happiness and spirit to arashi members and your fans.

Tanjoubi Omedetou~ >.< AIBA MASAKI 

* In order Aiba Birthday, I will present my homemade ringtone aiba voice. I hope you like it ^^.

if you take this my ringtone, please you give comment this my blog.. thank you ^^

note:
* This ringtone is only for your personal use.
*If you want to share ringtone this  to your blog or website, Don't forget to include the name of the owner of the blog and link sources that make this ringtone

Aiba Sugoroku

Let's this Click >.<


Aiba Apologize ( VSArashi )

Let's this click >.<

Ringtone-Aiba song (itsuka no summer )

Let's this click >.<




Aiba song- Friendship. 

Let's this click>.<

Aiba - Training camp

Let's this click >.<


Aiba-jun .com . Let's this click >.<

other...

* Aiba Handcame-How it's going , Let's this click >.<
* Aiba The first Latormente, Let's this click >.<


2 komentar:

  1. Happy birthday for Aiba!

    I really like the Aiba apologize ringtone XD
    I'm taking all the ringtones.
    Thank you so much! You did a great job~

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you Serinessuta Yonhachi ^.^
    you are visiting my blog and I'm happy can greet fellow arashilovers ^.^.
    I hope you enjoying

    BalasHapus